[Asterisk-Users] Eicon DIVA PCI ISDN cards (not server) work withasterisk!

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at interia.pl
Thu Apr 28 00:19:39 MST 2005

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. wrote:
> Hello Tomek,
> I also got a diva pci 2.02 card, but although the kernel sees the
> incoming calls, asterisk refuses to answer.  Did you have this issue at
> all?
>
> The kernel seems to be denying the call...

if you see the calling in the systlog, that's 98% of success :)

you have to set up in modem.conf something like:

driver=i4l

; your msn - without it (or if it's wrong) it won't work
msn=4235
device => /dev/ttyI0
device => /dev/ttyI1

restart asterisk, and it should pick up the phone now (or, you don't
have it configured in asterisk, but the default configuration should
pick up the phone and play a demo).
check asterisk logs if it sees an incoming call.

Tomek