[Asterisk-Users] No Audio sent using playback cmd

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Wed Apr 27 11:53:57 MST 2005

Asterisk 1.0.7 built by root at asterisk1.local on a i686 running Linux
Asterisk at Home version 0.9
CentOS release 3.4 (final)
  Linux 2.4.21-27.0.1.EL

Hi All, I really need help on this. What would keep Asterisk from
playing out audio files using the (Playback command) but I can play the
busy tone . playtone(Congestion)  ??  I have verified this with ethereal
and see the audio only going one way. In to Asterisk bun nothing coming
out.   Because I can hear the audio with the play tone I know there is
something preventing the playback cmd from working.  I had Audio

Thanks
_