[Asterisk-Users] RJ45 to RJ11?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Apr 27 11:43:27 MST 2005

Simply plug in your 6 position modular plug into the 8 position jack,
and it will work. Only the two center pins are used, and both 6 and 8
position ( incorrectly called RJ 11 and 45 ) will connect through on
those two pins.
If the TDM400 card will work is an entirely different discussion.
If your motherboard can't see it, don't look for any meaningful support
from Digium, or even for a list of known WORKING MB. That card really
doesn't work in any PCI 2.2 MB.
Search the list for many other known problems

Best of luck

John Novack