[Asterisk-Users] Receiving Incoming Calls not working properly on TDM400P with 4 FXO modules

Andrew Elchuk aelchuk at cronustech.com
Wed Apr 27 10:24:24 MST 2005

Hi,

I have two of the above installed into a server running Asterisk on
Debian Linux.  Currently, only two phone lines are connected to the
system.  I had both phone lines plugged into the one card, and it worked
fine for dialing out on them, but when receiving incoming calls, only
the line plugged into port 1 would answer.  I then tried plugging the
other line into ports 3 and 4 on the first wildcard and they were no go,
and then tried port 1 on the other card and it worked fine for dialing
out and answering??  I checked and the cards are not sharing an IRQ with
anything else, and in wcfxs.c, #define AUDIO_RINGCHECK 1 is already
commented out, as other forums mentioned it could be a problem.  What
gives here?

zaptel.conf
fxsks=1
fxsks=2