[Asterisk-Users] Re: Redirect two channels to each other?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Apr 27 10:22:42 MST 2005

I haven't looked through the code yet, but no, there is no easy way that
I've discovered to be able to do this, although it seems like there should
be.

All that we really need to be able to do is somehow execute a 'Link' action
between two channels that would bridge the two desired channels and unlink
whatever those two channels were originally connected to. I'll take a look
at the manager API code later this week and see if there's any easy way of
patching it to accomplish this.

Thanks,

MATT---