[Asterisk-Users] QuadBRI card on Suse 9.2 Unable to load qozap.ko

Massimo tonini.massimo at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 27 09:35:06 MST 2005

Hi,
I successfully installed zaptel,libpri,asterisk and qozap in a Suse 9.2.
I removed the old modules loaded as default by Suse.
Now I'm triying to load qozap.ko but I receive this error:

insmod: error inserting 'qozap.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module

and in dmesg:

qozap: unsupported module, tainting kernel.
qozap: disagrees about version of symbol zt_receive
qozap: Unknown symbol zt_receive
qozap: disagrees about version of symbol zt_ec_chunk
qozap: Unknown symbol zt_ec_chunk
qozap: disagrees about version of symbol zt_transmit
qozap: Unknown symbol zt_transmit
qozap: disagrees about version of symbol zt_unregister
qozap: Unknown symbol zt_unregister
qozap: disagrees about version of symbol zt_register
qozap: Unknown symbol zt_register

I found in google thi errors but with no success.

Someone can help me ?

Bye