[Asterisk-Users] Redirect two channels to each other?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Apr 27 09:13:46 MST 2005

Maybe this would best be explained in a diagram:

1).  person A <---> music on hold      and      person B <---> music on hold

2).  *some manager API action*

3).  person A <---> person B

This is what I think he's asking about, how do you take two parties on
different conversations and put them together without using a meetme
conference?

MATT---