[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream BT101 Firmware

Wed Apr 27 07:18:43 MST 2005

I've been trying to upgrade a grandstream BT-101 phone, whatever I do,
it doesn't seem to want to upgrade. I've pointed it at the grandstream
TFTP IP listed on the wiki, I've also tried pointing it at my own TFTP
server (after putting all the firmware images downloaded from
grandstream website into /tftpboot).

Is there any specific trick I should know (eg, upgrade in some sequance,
or hack my tftp server in some way, special files/etc..)

Also, any comments on what the overall best firmware is for these
handsets currently would be interesting...

Regards,
Adam