[Asterisk-Users] Checking for a sound file

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Apr 27 07:02:36 MST 2005

Causes me to wonder a couple of things.
Why does ANYONE use Outhouse or Outhouse Express? There are many much
more friendly Windows E-mail clients, from Mozilla on down

Don't know nor care about Linux E-mail. For me Linux is a means to an
end , not a religion.

Even more of a question, why doesn't  mailman convert everything to
plain text?
It seems to be an option that the list owner/operator could easily turn
on and give list members ONE less thing to carp about.

John Novack