[Asterisk-Users] do I configure ISDN in zapata.conf?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at interia.pl
Wed Apr 27 01:46:13 MST 2005

I'm new to asterisk and still learning it.

I wanted to ease my efforts a bit and use AMP (Asterisk Management
Portal), and see what changed in the config files when I use it.

However, I realized that I can only add SIP, IAX2 and ZAP extensions - I
didn't see an option to configure an ISDN extension etc.

So my conclusion was, that ZAP (zapata.conf) allows configuring ISDN
extensions / numbers, too?

Or am I totally wrong?

If someone could make sme clarification about this, I'd be glad.
Searching this list, wiki and google didn't bring me a definite answer.

I have an Eicon DIVA 2.01 PCI ISDN card.

Tomek