[Asterisk-Users] Variable names in dial plans

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Tue Apr 26 20:58:03 MST 2005

I was just browsing through the asterisk source tree, I came across a
directory called doc. In there, I found a file named README.variables.

This has given a lot of great information. My question now is: is this
file currently up to date?

Jason, I don't know if you knew about this file, but if you didn't take
a look.

I'd still like to hear feedback from others in the list regarding my
original post or the accuracy of this file.

Thanks,
Daniel