[Asterisk-Users] YAC and IPs

Josiah Bryan jbryan at productiveconcepts.com
Tue Apr 26 18:45:46 MST 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 8:01 pm, William Suffill wrote:
> Why not DBGet from the SIP.Registry in ASTDB? Wouldn't that be cleaner
> since it would only return the 1 you want instead of parsing what
> could be a load of sip peers?

Hmm, great idea! (This is one of those "DUH!" moments for me) -  I never
thought of trying the ASTDB - thanks for the reminder. Yes, that would be
much easier than parsing sip show peers. Just use one of the dialplan
commands to cut the return value at the first ':' and there ya go!

Google 'site:voip-info.org Asterisk variables' or something like that for
string maniupluation.

-josiah