[Asterisk-Users] US$100 bounty for two features in voicemail

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Tue Apr 26 17:45:39 MST 2005

Hi All,

This is a US$100 bounty for two features in voicemail.

. need it by May 1st.
. feature 1, one new option to play message from latest to the oldest. Now
it only supports playing from oldest to latest. I'd like this as an option
for each mailbox. Therefore some users have latest first while others have
oldest first.
. feature 2, simplified folder, only two folders -- new and old. Now it
supports several folders. Some users are overwhelmed by this. Most voicemail
system only supports two folders new and old. When they save, it goes to old
folder. Again, I'd like this as an option for each mailbox.
. open source and we will release the code to public
. I'd expect there will be code modification in apps/app_voicemail.c. It
should be based on the latest cvs stable version.

Thanks,
Richard