[Asterisk-Users] Static and echo on PRI

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Apr 26 17:33:26 MST 2005

On April 26, 2005 06:19 pm, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Does anyone have some suggestions on how to get rid of this static on my
> Digium card?  I am supposed to go live tomorrow night and will get shot
> if it's like this!!

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part.

There were a number of suggestions given to you over the past week or so and a
great number of them (including some given by myself) have gone unanswered.
Perhaps you should read over this thread and make sure you haven't missed
anything.

-A.