[Asterisk-Users] Alternatives to SpanDSP??

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Tue Apr 26 15:38:10 MST 2005

Yes, I think it did. I measured it before and after and with default
settings and changing the Zaptel cards to FF (254). With the default
settings, I would get 99.9873% but occasionally dropping to 99.95XXX%.
Changing latency_timer to FF on the Zap cards and everything else to 0 gave
me 99.9873% consistiently with an occasional spike to 100%.

We processed over 150 faxes today OK, with 2 rejected, both from the same
guy and exhibiting symptom of the HP fax problem.

YMMV.

My config: Netfinity 5500 4-way 550 Xeon, 2 gig, RAID 5 with the cursed
NetRAID, FC2-771smp, Asterisk 1-0 stable, LibPri 1-0, TDM400, T100P, latest
LibTiff, the one that they say works good. AMP, Sendmail, MySql.

Lightly loaded server, only handling a couple hundred (voice) calls a day.
SIP on the LAN with IAX to a few locations, ALAW.