[Asterisk-Users] pri_dchannel: PRI got event: HDLC Abort

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Apr 26 12:36:53 MST 2005

On April 26, 2005 12:50 pm, Doug Reid - Stormcorp wrote:
> Anyone know anything about this error? We cannot call out or in. Using a
> Janghanns 4 port BRI.

Asterisk isn't doing a good job of keeping up with the Telco.  Verify your
clock settings (if applicable on BRI), system state (vmstat 1) and such...  I
am not directly experienced with BRI but the similar problem can happen wiht
PRI and that's usually the cause of the problem: clock slips or
misconfiguration.

-A.