[Asterisk-Users] IP Softphone Recommendations

Guillermo Salas M gsalas at manta.telconet.net
Tue Apr 26 12:26:23 MST 2005

Ing CIP Alejandro Celi Mariátegui wrote:

>El mar, 26-04-2005 a las 09:42, Guillermo Salas M escribió:
>

>>I´m using X-lite on windows and linux, looks pretty well.
>>

>Do you have the link of the X-Lite Linux version? Not found in the xlite
>website.

Saludos desde Ecuador. <g>

Go to http://support.xten.com and register for an account. Later, send
an email to support at xten.com requesting being a beta tester.

For testing purposes, you can download the latest version from:
http://xten.com/apps/xprolinuxbeta/xlite-linux-24.bz2

To installl:

run this command on the file donwloaded:
>  bunzip2 xlite-linux-24.bz2

The result is a file xlite-linux-24, which is the executable, you simply
run it from the command line.

You may need to do a:

>  chmod +x xlite-linux-24

first to make it executable.