[Asterisk-Users] Good FXO for UK use.

Razza rjames31 at btopenworld.com
Tue Apr 26 09:16:24 MST 2005

Got a feeling that the same card I bought from goods2world.co.uk, which
gave me terrible echo problems, due to the impedance mismatch of the US
telco network (600ohm) versus the BT network.

When using that card all seemed to disconnect fine, I assume the issue
lies with the TDM400/FXO daughter board.