[Asterisk-Users]I wanted to understand

Deborah MALKA Deborah.Malka at alcatel.fr
Tue Apr 26 07:07:28 MST 2005

Hello all,

I am new to Asterisk and I tried a basic configuration with 2 SIP phones
(FCI IP Ranger), and it works very well !!
I wanted to understand furthermore the asterisk product, his technical
architecture, and after that try to understand how to add
functionnalities thanks to te API. I have read that there are existing
APIs, but I didn't find any documentation on how to use them ! Can
someone direct me to some URLs ? Or tell me how to try to begin to
understand the code ?

Thank you very much for advance for your responses !