[Asterisk-Users] Good FXO for UK use.

Razza rjames31 at btopenworld.com
Tue Apr 26 06:24:34 MST 2005

This maybe an out of place comment but it would appear Digium show
little to no interest in non-North American implementations, do we know
if they are ever going to resolve this issue? or indeed how much it
would cost? Based on my experience I'm sure there are a number of UK
based people who could jointly fund such a development for a reasonable
FXO product?

Patrick Lidstone wrote:
No the TDM400 does not work, it does not detect calling party
termination correctly, so IVR and voicemail do not see the caller hang
up on BT lines. Digium are aware of the problem, but fixing it doesn't
seem to be a high priority, despite the fact that they have been
supplied with detailed technical information regarding BT line behaviour
:-(.

Ian D. Willoughby wrote :
Patrick is right about this , I get 20 or so seconds of solid tone at
the end of all my voicemails,
but I can live with this for the sake of no echo.