[Asterisk-Users] chan capi: Long incomingmsn line in capi.conf?

Jason Williams jas.williams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 03:56:11 MST 2005

On 4/26/05, Stefan Gofferje <stefan at gofferje.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Stefan Helbing schrieb:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >the incomingmsn line in chan_capi's capi.conf is limited to 80 characters (AST_MAX_EXTENSION default value).
> >My problem: I have to include several MSNs but NOT all. The interface is a 30 channel PRI card with a number area of 600 numbers, splitted in different functions. Some numbers are used for fax, some for PPP, some for telephony.

According to another email on this list, accept all incoming MSN's but
create an entry in extensions.conf for each msn you wish to ignore (or
wildcard) as follows

exten => _123456XX,1,Wait(30)

The wait will stop asterisk from answering the call so the other capi
devices fax etc should then answer the call.

Try it and let us know it would be good for future reference

Jason