SV: [Asterisk-Users] Re: IPswitch: How to use speed dialing?

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:51:13 MST 2005

Ronald,

I am more than happy to give you the 3 suggestions, when you
appologise to the list.  Yes getting things to work can be
frustrating, and sometimes the answers are not as helpful as you'd
like, but I do refuse to help people who get irate on a public list

Especially when the outburst is to those who spend hours creating
programs that help many many people, those people who have talent
beyond my wildest dreams.

Please remember all advice on here is of a volentary nature, a lot
from people who could earn their crust providing this advice for a
charge, they don't, they spend hours helping and most of the time we
get it working - together

Now, take a deep breath, do the gentlemanly thing and lets see if we
can fix your issue.

David