[Asterisk-Users] astrecipes v2.0

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Mon Apr 25 23:45:34 MST 2005

In data Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:13:52 +0300, Tzafrir Cohen
<tzafrir at cohens.org.il> ha scritto:

> One clarification:
>
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 05:07:31PM +0200, lenz wrote:
>> See http://www.oinko.net/astrecipes
>>
>> All content is licenced as creative commons, so if you got a recipe to
>> spere, feel free to post it.
>
> Creative-Commons is a group of licenses. You seem to refer to
> CreativeCommons Atribution+Share Alike (basically the same idea as GPL,
> if I read this correctly, and IANAL)

Yes, that's it - see http://www.oinko.net/astrecipes/index.php?n=53

Anyway, all Creative Common licences (AFAIK) share the idea that your
content does not become part of the intellectual property of some Evil
Corporation or something, that is my main concern when I contribuite to
some initiative on the Internet.
l.

--
Assum est, versa et manduca.