[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Down?

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Mon Apr 25 21:23:09 MST 2005

It was all proxies on inbound calls.
-Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Tim Connolly
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 9:03 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Down?

	Was it just one of their proxies, or all three that was having
problems? I use "mia" which is Miami? I didn't hear any complaints from my
grunts and I use BV for all my outbound intl and inter-state calls for an
office of about 80 or so.

	Also, I tried to register at all three proxies but got a 404 back
after the first registration succeeded. I might see if I can work up a
scheme to do a CHANAVAIL on all three before the call goes out.

DCA sipBroadvoice3/x  147.135.0.128 N 255.255.255.255  5060     OK (87 ms)
LAX sipBroadvoice2/x  147.135.8.128 N 255.255.255.255  5060     OK (86 ms)
MIA sipBroadvoice1/x  147.135.4.128 N 255.255.255.255  5060     OK (156 ms)
This is what I am seeing in Dallas.