[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream ATA 286 problems

seong akhng999 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:16:21 MST 2005

I having the same problem when getting the granstream budgetone 101 and
ATA 286/486 to use codec g.723. It just hanging there........

And i notice other problem that grandstream devices always appeared as
offline in *, so i have to reboot these devices manually. I wonder are
they sending re-register msg to *? Almost everyday i encouter this
problem and which at least one will down.