[Asterisk-Users] voip problems

William Boehlke william.boehlke at signate.com
Mon Apr 25 17:17:15 MST 2005

We advise customers to use VoIP only for internal calls and where outbound
is expensive but sound quality is not mission critical. Easy to configure
the switch to fail over to the pstn or another provider during the day the
provider is down every month. I look forward to the day the service
providers get to five eights.

William Boehlke
Signate