[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Down?

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Mon Apr 25 16:28:15 MST 2005

I am happy with teliax...

Keep in mind though, I am using 800 from opex, who can do an instant
change to another number. That goes to a local did.  This way, if
something happens and I am very busy, I can just call opex and they can
switch it.

Its like 2.9 cents per minute or so, on top of the did usage, but still
not bad.

Greg