[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Down?

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:11:41 MST 2005

Seems what we all want but since it's new there are always problems
especially since we as a whole complain when they charge too much.
There will be a happy medium eventually but for now it's probably best
 not to having too important dependent on voip origination since
unlike termination you can't just use whoever it working properly at
the current time.

Atleast for me I've found giving out my cell # and doing all call
backs over voip as been the safest bet for now until voip origination
improves.