[Asterisk-Users] Dialing to a remote extension

Robert G. Ristroph rristroph at airlinksystems.com
Mon Apr 25 14:51:02 MST 2005

Hi,

    I am trying to automatically call out to an extension on another
PBX, which means that when asterisk dials it should get an answer, and
then dial an extension digit after a short wait.  I tried using the D(digits)
option to the Dial() application, and I also tried several other methods from
the wiki and google searches.  I cam not get it to dial the extension after
connecting.

    For example, I made a call file with this in it:

Application: Dial