[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Down?

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Mon Apr 25 14:08:10 MST 2005

>On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 12:48, JD Austin wrote:
>

>>I guess 2 hours is 'soon' to them.  I'm still down.
>>Is there a reliable voip provider out there that works with Asterisk?
>>I can't have downtime like this.. it just makes my company look bad.
>>
>>JD

I just came up.. *4 hours down time.*
There are a few changes on broadvoices' web site:
http://www.broadvoice.com/support_install_asterisk.html
I made the changes, but they didn't immedately work so I don't think
that was it.

What does 'pedantic=no' mean in sip.conf?

JD

>>JD Austin wrote:
>>

>>>I tried calling Broadvoice support.. on hold for 1/2 hour then it
>>>hung up on me with a reorder (fast busy), so I tried again.
>>>Just got through to a rep- they said it's a 'carrier issue' that
>>>their 'partner carrier' was having issues and that it would be up
>>>soon.
>>>Makes me wonder if I should be signing up with their 'partner
>>>carrier' instead.
>>>
>>>JD

JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC