[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Down?

Andre Normandin anorman at superdata.com
Mon Apr 25 13:25:03 MST 2005

Ahh,,

That explains alot..

Outbound service is VERY VERY distorted, like alot of packet loss is
occuring.. It was fine last night at 11:30PM, when I was talking outbound
via it.. I thought it was my Internet connection, but I checked and have
been unable to find anything wrong..

Haven't had any inbound from my broadvoice service today.. Not sure if that
is because no one tried, or no one has been able to get through :-)