[Asterisk-Users] Realtime & voicemail

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Apr 25 11:39:05 MST 2005

Damn Joe, that slap in the face was totally unnecessary. And who said
anything about the extensions context? My original email is below..and I
don't see anything in there about extensions context.

Mr. Horton, could you please post the relevant section to your
extensions.conf so I can see how you are calling Voicemail?

VoiceMail(extension[@context])

If you don't have the @context listed above, Voicemail will assume
'default'.

-Matthew