[Asterisk-Users] Trouble with call parking/transfer

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Mon Apr 25 10:44:34 MST 2005

Yes, no problem.

Seems like asterisk is not 'breaking in'. I have it in the media path
and dtmf all works properly. The sipura devices are a mismatch of
codecs, but the 841 is g729 and the iaxy is of course ulaw. I am running
the IPP g729 codec and I did wonder if that was the issue, but I have at
least one sipura port ulaw, and the iaxy.

IVR (both my IVR's and remote (such as the telephone banking places)
work fine).

I'll track down why it isn't working, I just wanted to know if it was
supposed to work or not.

Thanks,
Tim