[Asterisk-Users] UK (english) sound files

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Mon Apr 25 10:20:03 MST 2005

Does Mark post on this list?

Hmm. Let me think about this one ;-}

I was trying to get a "movement" going to make sound files in other
English language "variants" but it all seemed to die off.

I have not found the time to complete the Southern England Male prompts
but if you send me a list of the ones you specifically need I could do
them for you particularly if there was a fee involved ;-}

Let me know off list.

Mark