[Asterisk-Users] Realtime & voicemail

Edwin Horton edhorton at navcorp.com
Mon Apr 25 09:40:22 MST 2005

I have the latest Asterisk CVS as of 4/21/05 and a Fedora FC3 machine.  I
also set up the system to use Realtime for the voicemail mailboxes.  I am
successfully using Realtime for extensions and sip clients on this machine,
but as yet, cannot get the voicemail system to recognize the mailboxes as
defined in the MySQL database.  The other tables, Sip and Extensions are
part of the same database and they are accessed correctly.

When the voicemail system does a MySQL query, the debug output shows that
the correct mailbox is requested, but the context in the query is "default",
not the context that should be active at the moment, in my case
"analog-phones".  Of course, if I define the extension in the voicemail.conf
file, it works perfectly for the same context.

I must be doing something wrong, but I cannot see what.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Ed Horton