[Asterisk-Users] Re: astrecipes v2.0

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Mon Apr 25 08:50:36 MST 2005

In data Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:33:14 +0200, Bruno Hertz <brrhtz at yahoo.de> ha
scritto:

> Good idea, but don't we have already the Wiki tips/hints, editable by
> anybody ? I understand people like to contribute, which is great. But
> spreading the info all over the web instead of centralizing it might
> be not so a great.
>
> Regards, Bruno.

Hello Bruno,
I see your point; but I think that AstRecipes should be a different level
 from what I have currently found with *: it is more like a Linux HOW-TO
container than a forum or a documentation project. I think one can find
quite a wealth of information on * around, but hey, there is not much when
you just want to know how to start with something with a minimal fuss.
Whether centralization per se is a good idea or not I am not sure, I
believe it is more an issue of ranking and rating content and making it
available than having everything on a single server (and this could be the
case, because all content is creative commons).
Thanks
l.

--
Assum est, versa et manduca.