[Asterisk-Users] TDM card periodic buzz

Trent Tuggle trent at tuggle.org
Mon Apr 25 07:45:01 MST 2005

The box isn't doing anything else at all.  It just started this problem
recently, the only change I can correlate it to is moving to Asterisk
1.0.7.

I'm pretty much not able to use the TDM card anymore now.  I am
thinking of just offering it upon ebay; there doesn't seem to be
anything I can do about it.  :-(

(Sorry for the delay in responding; personal things are interfering
with my time!)

-Trent