[Asterisk-Users] need resources to include iax softphone functionality in vb6 app

Steven Langley steven at intellinc.co.za
Mon Apr 25 06:04:02 MST 2005

Hi there

I am looking for an open-source softphone / control for windows that I can
use in a VB 6 application that will be for commercial use. I also need
support for GSM, ulaw / alaw and possibly ilbc / speex.

I have found a couple of possibilities, but none of them quite suit my
needs:

1.	IaxPhone - http://www.sokol-associates.com/IaxPhone.htm - but the
problem is that the open source version only supports GSM.
2.	IaxClientOcx -
http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/babarnazmi/iaxclient/iaxclientocx.htm - this
active x control can only be used privately - not commercially.

Does anyone know if there is anything out there which would suit my
requirements.

Many thanks

Steven