[Asterisk-Users] UK (english) sound files

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 04:08:33 MST 2005

Alex

I too am on the hunt for the same.  I am hoping that my good friend
with the recording studio and his lovely wife will be able to perform
this.

My only issue at the moment is getting the scripts that was worked to,
failing that, next weekend I am spending hours writing down what
alison says :)

David