[Asterisk-Users] NEED HELP PROGRAMING ASTERISK VoIP NETWORK

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Mon Apr 25 02:30:58 MST 2005

>Hi
>
>Can you please do advertising for your company in Asterisk-Biz

Sorry, I did use the 'reply to sender' functionality but this mailing
list is utterly broken because it replaces the reply-to with the list
address.

I was just replying to the poster. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

>Aniway where are the legal notices and the RCS on you'r web site
>Seem's to be quit strange

Hey that's a good idea, I'll stick them on the /contact/ page. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel.

--
Ykoz Un Max - La VoIP en pré-payé!
Essayez gratuitement - 5 crédits offerts.