[Asterisk-Users] Quantum A800 (SIP) <-> Asterisk Config

Jessie Mabanglo j.mabanglo at comclark.com
Mon Apr 25 00:06:36 MST 2005

Hi Basher,

Currently im using my A800 Quintum registered in my Asterisk SIP server. For
you to register your Quitum to Aterisk, define your asterisk in as proxy and
registrar IP at SIP config at quintum (I can give you the sample config at
private mail). Also setup a user account at sip_additionl.conf in your
asterisk defining the username and password used and defined in the quantum.

Here is the sample in the asterisk:

[199]
username=199
type=friend
secret=199
qualify=no
port=5060
pickupgroup=
nat=never
mailbox=
host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (IP add of your quintum)
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no
callgroup=
callerid="Caller ID" <199>
allow=

Shall you have more question, your free to ask.

In return I want to ask also if have you tried to managed to register a
D-Link DVG-1402S. I have here a demo unit but I can make it work... I am not
sure what is missing.. anyone here in asterisk users-list?

Regards,

Jessie