[Asterisk-Users] Trouble with call parking/transfer

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Sun Apr 24 21:46:36 MST 2005

Hi all,

I am still unable to initiate a call transfer with the keypresses
defined in features.conf in a couple month old version of asterisk from
CVS HEAD.

Before I go ripping things apart, I was really wondering if this is by
design, or should it work on all my devices? I have an iaxy, phones
hanging off fxs ports on a pair of tdm400p's, a sipura 841, a sipura
3000, and a pair of sipura 2000's and a Polycom IP 500.

It only works on the phones hanging off the tdm400p.

Should this work on all phones? Does anyone have it working on non
digium FXS phones?

Thanks,
Tim