[Asterisk-Users] Can Asterisk do the following for me ?

Lee Howard faxguy at howardsilvan.com
Sun Apr 24 20:58:20 MST 2005

Asking someone to spend eleven times more money on a hardware purchase
($220 vs $20) as a gesture of good will is expecting a bit much, I'd say.

Certainly I can understand that Digium doesn't stand to make much money
selling X100Ps at $10 each, and I can certainly understand them choosing
to not sell them.  But, by the same token I cannot understand the
community's interest in discouraging other folks from joining the
community in the way that economically suits them best.

Lee.