[Asterisk-Users] Static and echo on PRI

Mark Johnson asterisk at astroshapes.com
Sun Apr 24 19:02:23 MST 2005

Michael Welter wrote:

> Try 'vmstat 1'--are you getting 40% "system" utilization every <n>
> seconds?  If so, unload the wcfxo and wcfxs modules and test again.

I tested and I do in fact get from 40-50% system util every 5 seconds or
so.  After removing the wctdm module, the system util drops to 0 and
stays there.  I have not loaded the wcfxs and wcfxo modules because I
could never get them to work right.  I instead load the wctdm and it has
seemed to work fine.  I only need to make the fx port to the paging
system work and the others can stay idle.  What modules and order so you
suggest.  Here is what I load in this order:

wct4xxp
wctdm

Thanks!

Mark