[Asterisk-Users] T1 E&M wink issues - bad int'l dial-out andoccasional dropped calls

bill black wcblack2 at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 24 13:00:05 MST 2005

Customer has integrated access arrangement with 16 channels of data/8
for voice that is split via customer cisco equipment.  No local dialing,
LD and incoming 800 service only via the t1.  Qwest provides both the
local loop and LD/800 service but it is provided via re-seller PNG.

We have verified clock integrity via cisco logs that show no frame slips
(cisco uses CO as a reference and we use the cisco as a reference.)

No reference to Feature Group A (or D for that matter) is on our paperwork.

It is nearly a rural location so I'm guessing we are connected via an
End Office but can check this.

Bill