[Asterisk-Users] Feedback on Junction Networks conferences?

Moody asterisk.user at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 09:17:26 MST 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm been toying with the idea of allowing my users to use meetme but
have had some service quality issues (which I know are being
addressed) but am concerned about making work for myself for something
I can "outsource"...

Junction Networks (http://www.junctionnetworks.com) seems to offer a
pretty good booking and conferencing system for free if you connect
via IAX/SIP - the ability to connect via the pstn is a good backup for
my users as well.

I assume since this is their primary business that they are running
the patches and have the quality issues resolved - so I ask:

Has anyone used this via iax or sip for several users and have any
feedback they can share?