[Asterisk-Users] Meetme Announcement

Mohamed Farid mfarid at mscc.com.eg
Sun Apr 24 05:40:42 MST 2005

Dear All :
How can I enable the announcement Feature of Meet-me rooms ?
So that when I enter the conference room , the system ask me about my
name ,, then announce all the existing people in the room about my
entrance ..
Also when I go out of the conference - an announce should be played to
all the remaining members in the conference saying that I am out ...

Thanks ,,

Mohamed Farid ,,

Notice:

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, copy, use or store this e-mail in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Mediterranean Smart Cards Company :+202 333 1400