[Asterisk-Users] Provisioning Lines

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sat Apr 23 15:54:03 MST 2005

I don't know about other phones but on the Sipura, I set all the lines to
the same extension and incoming calls rollover on to the next line
appearance. Hence, I can hold one and take the next call, switch back and
forth easily, works great.

Another reason would be to have more than one incoming DID, to make sure
they were answered even if you were on the phone, you would see that you had
a call on DID2 and wouold put the first on hold to answer the second.

You might want to have a internal only extension.

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com

  _____