[Asterisk-Users] Re: Hotel billing in IPSwitchBoard

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:48:54 MST 2005

Taking this idea a little further.

(I apreciate there may be "legal" issues with this request)

Would it be possible for extensions to be tagged, so that if they make
and / or recive a call the call is automatically recorded each and
every time, at the end of the call the file is closed

I would imagine, that its either set in the context menu of the
extention (ie right click, select always record on active) or in the
extensions list.

A supervise (either on demand or always) would be a great help as well.