[Asterisk-Users] OctoBRI and 2.6kernel

Terry Wade terry at isdial.net
Sat Apr 23 08:05:48 MST 2005

Hi Guys

I am trying to get the Junghanns card to load on Suse 9.3 and tried to get
it running  on Fedora Core 3 (latest kernels). I have heard from a source
here in South Africa that this is about as hard as pulling teeth. Could
someone please confirm this for me and if they do have it working properly
is it possible to get a guide.

I can get the zaptel and qozap to load the card and all the ports and inside
asterisk I see the zap channels. But I cannot get a line out or make any
incoming calls.

Are there some 2.6 tweaks that I need to do in the kernel.

Kind Regards

Terry Wade

Mobile: +27 82 802-5750

Office: +27 11 784-7642

Fax: +27 11 388-0855

Linux is like a Wigwam - No gates, no windows, Apache inside

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Warning

This message is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are notified that any distribution, use of or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. The views
and opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender of
this message and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of
ActiCom. Consequently, ActiCom does not accept responsibility for such views
and opinions and this message should not be read as representing the views
and opinions of ActiCom without subsequent written confirmation. Each page
attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.